Thursday, October 16, 2008

Global Financial Crisis - no thanks! Far away in Lake Chapala


In May, 2007 Ray and I enjoyed a wonderful Mediterranean Cruise with eleven hours of seminars with Jerry and Esther Hicks (Abraham). Esther essentially channels and has an incredible abilty to tap into the universal knowledge bank.

Recently I received an email from Abraham-Hicks (Law of Attraction) with a video clip from a recent workshop. It spoke directly to me and I think you will see the importance of it in these economic times.

Click on this link to watch this short video. http://www.economy-and-the-law-of-attraction.com/
It is awe inspiring.

Just to give you a glimpse: Jerry asks Esther (Abraham) "if three people were allowed in the Presidential debate and Abraham was the third, what would their proposal be to alleviate the world-wide financial crisis?"

I had to watch it a couple of times to really make sure I really GOT IT. The message is don't worry; just buckle down and ride it out. (Or as Abraham so aptly puts it: Chill out and go to work!!!

I hope you Enjoy it as much as I did!

1 comment:

Focus On Lake Chapala said...

Hi Marie:



Thanks for sharing.



Yes, Abraham is right; nobody except for ourselves is responsible for our own wellbeing and there is no point in being in fear or worrying about what is happening financially on a global scale. From information I have read from different sources I believe it is going to take much more than ¨positive thinking¨ to change the direction the world is headed in. The mass consciousness is going to have to reject the old paradigms of control, power, manipulation, greed, lack of integrity, and selfishness and find new ways to distribute the wealth before any financial recovery can happen. We can only do our part by being that change in our own lives.

Tere Ruiz Rodarte